- Agricultural advice in line with drinking water protection and nature (e.g. fertilizer planning, basic advice, erosion, pesticide use, intensification of water protection advice).
- The development of new products and income opportunities related to agriculture (e.g. diversification of agricultural products as well as marketing and sales).
- The promotion of a positive image of agriculture in the nature park region.
- Accompanying the agricultural cooperation of the Upper-Sûre (LAKU).
Since August 2000, an agricultural consultant has been available to all farmers in the nature park municipalities. Upon request, every farmer will be given help with general or special problems. The label products “vum Séi” are also looked after.
The focus of the advice is:
- the current agricultural law (landscape maintenance, nitrate directive, etc.)
- the fertilization plan
- Nmin analyzes
- Crop production (fertilization, crop protection)
- Raising awareness of environmentally friendly production methods (e.g. agri-environmental and biodiversity programs)
- Water protection advice