In addition to the themed hiking trails, there’s a number of other hiking trails, be they hiking circuits that are done as day trips or longer-distance hikes.
Here you will find an overview of the different trails:
- National hiking circuits (Circuits autopédestres)
Hiking circuits with an average length of 10 km and of varying degrees of difficulty.
- Local hiking circuits
Local hiking circuits with an average length of 10 km and of varying degrees of difficulty that are marked out and maintained by the tourist information offices.
- National hiking trails
There are several longer-distance trails, most of which are multi-day hikes, on the territory of the two Nature Parks Öewersauer and Our:
- Charles Mathieu path (Esch-sur-Sûre – Wiltz – Vianden) 42 km
- Wiltz path (Goebelsmühle – Wiltz) 17 km
- Upper Sûre reservoir lake path 42 km
- Upper Sûre path (Martelange – Ettelbrück) 67 km